Login

Lest we forget...

Bittersweet

13 year(s) ago

[url=http://www.mypraize.com/index.php?option=com_myblog&blogger=Bittersweet&Itemid=218]Hormone Induced Love[/url]

Freakyone

13 year(s) ago

I think you did a wonderful Job with this. but me being me must find something to argue about (which thankfully my Boyfriend loves) :P You guys need to learn to be open to the fact that not all relationships started when the humans are around 13 fail. For proof of this I offer the Bees, a couple that goes to my church. they met when Peter was 14 and she was 12, they started dating when she was 13, about 3 or 6 months into the relationship she introduced him to her Ex (yes I know she was rather young to have an Ex) after they left he turned to her and said "if you aren't in this for life I'm leaving", the next day she tried with all that was in her to break up with him but couldn't... they are now in there 40s and have 1 son here and 1 son with Jesus and they are the most in love couple I know. I know this isn't the norm, but not everyone follows the norm. :) idk why but I just felt like I should share this. P.s. me and my Boyfriend met when we were 10 and 11 but waited till I was 16 to start any form of a formal relationship. :)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)