Login

LIIIIIIIIVE!!!

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

That is all...

rami009

12 year(s) ago

Yea this is pretty weak. That's what happens when no one talks about cars or sports!

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

So you want it to be a conversation between you and Scott? :P

rami009

12 year(s) ago

Not if others knew a thing or two....That's what's kind of different here. It's a Christian site but how much can we really talk about Christianity? It hasn't really changed recently. Sports always changes. Something happens every day. I'd love to talk about Philip Humber's perfect game a few weeks ago or Josh Hamilton's four homer night last night. Or how I love seeing the Phillies and Red Sox in last place (and wishing the Dodgers and A's were there also). What I miss most about high school is having a core group of friends who were all interested in the same things. We rarely had boring discussions. Now I'm in college and I've never gone to school with so many foreigners in my life. So guess what that means for me? No one grew up watching baseball, football, or basketball. Everyone likes soccer, to which I always reply "Sorry, I just don't find watching a bunch of guys run around on a field for four hours only for the score to end in a zero zero tie enjoyable." And don't think that I don't know that this whole paragraph worth of semi-rant will even be replied to by almost everyone here, because almost everyone has no clue what I'm talking about. Instead, I should be doing research that I don't really need for this project I have due on Tuesday explaining the similarities and differences of carbureted and fuel injected internal combustion engines. Can anyone help?

MisterNathan

12 year(s) ago

I can change my oil.

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

Nath I blame Mypraizes deadness on your extended absences. You left and the site died a slow and painful death. ;)

MisterNathan

12 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]Nath I blame Mypraizes deadness on your extended absences. You left and the site died a slow and painful death. ;)[/quote] I do what I can. :P

rami009

12 year(s) ago

That's better than nothin, Nate :lol:

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]I can change my oil.[/quote] I can do that as well as a few other things... :P

MisterNathan

12 year(s) ago

[b]memnonkarana wrote:[/b] [quote][b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote]I can change my oil.[/quote] I can do that as well as a few other things... :P[/quote] Well, so long as the forum is all dead and whatnot... I can: Check/put air in my tires Change oil Add fuel Add antifreeze Change transmission fluid Change fuel filter Change air filter Change belt Change alternator Change starter Change/check battery Change wheels Change/check spark plugs Change/check fuses Remove and re-add the bed of my truck Aaaand that's about the extent of my mechanical skills. And the only reason I know any of that is because I've had to do it. >_>

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)