Login

Lost is Coming!!

meownip

15 year(s) ago

[color=#800080][size=4][b]On Wednesday, the fifth season is going to start! Is anyone else totally stoked!?!:woohoo:[/b][/size][/color]

cookiedough28

15 year(s) ago

Maybe... Of course I am. I watched it last night! What did you think of it?

meownip

15 year(s) ago

Okay first, I hope Charlotte doesn't die, i kinda like her. Second, saywer with the stick in his foot? *barf* :X Third, Nazis!?! where did they come from!!? Fourth, I did NOT like that Neal/Frogurt guy, HE WAS SO ANNOYING. i'm kinda happy he lit on fire. Fifth, it's getting even more confusing!! Sixth, Stupid Hurley! Seventh, Is Sun working for Widmore now!?!? Eigth, (don't worry i'm almost done) Where's Claire!?!?!!?!?!?! Ninth, I hope Kate doesn't get arrested. I have too many questions :P

cookiedough28

15 year(s) ago

1. I hope Charolette doesn't die either. I like her too, and I also like Daniel so I don't want him to be sad. 2. Yeah, that foot thing looked painful... >_< 3. Nazis??? Where were they? If you're talking about when those guys started pointing guns at Sawyer and Juliet and threatening to cut off Juliet's hand, I think those were Dharma Initiative people. 4. Of course you didn't like him. We weren't supposed to. Here's a little head's up info, whenever a really annoying guy that we've never seen before suddenly pops up as a character, he's gonna die. Remember Arnst (or whatever his name was)? That guy who was helping out with the dynamite to blow open the hatch with? Annoying? Check. Totally anonymous before that episode? Check. Dead within the episode? Check. 5. Yeah, it is. But that's why I love it! I totally love how they take things that were barely even mentioned in the first seasons and that didn't make sense then, and then they explain them (a [i]little[/i] bit more at least lol) a couple seasons later! It's great. 6. Eh, I'm not so sure. Maybe, maybe not. We'll have to see on that one. I love Hurley though! 7. I don't trust Sun. I'm starting to wonder why she called Kate... especially after those lawyers showed up. Coincidence? I think not. 8. I KNOW!!!!! WHERE IS SHE??? The only reason Charlie died was because Desmond said he saw Claire and the baby get on a helicopter off the island. Well, the baby's off, but where's Claire? Charlie died so that Claire could get off the island. 9. Me too. Although, it would make things interesting. 10. I'm still mad that they killed Charlie. He was my favorite! :( 11. Do you trust Ben? You're thoughts? 12. Do you trust John? You're thoughts? 13. Are you a Skater (Sawyer and Kate) or a Jater (Jack and Kate)? 14. Are you wondering whether or not they're gonna put Juliet and Sawyer together? 15. Do you think they should go back to the island? Well, that's all for now. lol. I can't wait until Wednesday!

meownip

15 year(s) ago

1. aw i would feel bad for Daniel too 2. if i was sawyer I wouldve barfed right then and there 3. You sure, they had an accent didnt thy? 4. True, and lets not Forget Nikki and Paulo 5. yeah like Desmond being the constant 6. same here! hurley is awesome! 7. I used to think Sun was cool, but now I am not so sure... 8. yeah! and almost all of Desmond's flashes came true!! 9. but two losties getting arrested, I no likey 10. SAMe... HERE... 11. no I dont he is rreeeaaalllyy creepy! but I dont trust Widmore either 12. of caurse. im a Locke fan, he is coolioB) 13. not sure, Sawyer can be annoying yet so can Jake. I'm mor of a Clairlie (Charlie and Claire) 14. Thet, would be pretty wierd... 15. yeah, they should 16. Are you mad about Alex, Russou and Karl dying so suddenly!? i know I am, it irks me

cookiedough28

15 year(s) ago

3. Well, we're not really sure [i]where[/i] the DI are from or who works for them. So I think it's totally plausible that they worked for the DI. Plus their uniforms looked sorta similar to the DI's. Remember Ben's flashbacks when he was in the DI? The other people's uniforms looked like Ben's. 4. Oh yeah. Those guys... :/ 7. I know! I think she has some unclear motives that will seriously come into play soon... 8 / 10. I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOO ticked off about that! I mean, if they're gonna kill off Charlie, then they should at least get Claire off the island like they were supposed to!!!! 11. I'm not sure what I think of Ben. Sometimes he's useful if you want the same thing he does and you're willing to help him. But then, other times... 12. Eh- I liked Locke the first couple seasons, but then he started getting darker and less trustworthy. I'm not so sure I like him anymore... 13. Oh, me too! As I said, I'm mad that they killed Charlie! If I had my way, everyone would get off the island, Desmond and Penny would end up together and Claire and Charlie would end up married. Well that didn't happen for Claire and Charlie (unless they're together in heaven or somewhere...). But what I meant was, if you had to pick Sawyer or Jack for Kate, who would you pick? 14. I think so too, but I think they're setting it up a little bit. I mean, they're always pairing them up alone now... 15. I have mixed feelings about it. 16. YES!!!!! Rousseau was SO cool! And so was Alex! They TOTALLY could've developed their stories more. Karl? Eh, I didn't really care about him so much, but if they had kept Alex alive but killed Karl, I would've felt bad for Alex.

meownip

15 year(s) ago

3. I thought these ones looked different. But I thought it was cool how when the drug plane crashed, Ethan was there, and he knew about it. 4. Nikki was like, EVIL!! 7. And i didnt even get to see her baby! I was upstairs, getting a drink! when I came down my mom was ike, Sun's baby is sooo cute 8. Charlie was soo cool. he should make a comback. like, when all of te water stopped gushing in, he went out of the window or something. 11. he wasnt very helpful when Karl, Alex and Russoue died 12. I used to hate him. but now i think he's pretty cool 13. probably Sawyer cuz i like the whole Jackliete thing (Jacka nd Juliete) 14. I just hope they r gonna be friends cuz jack deserves her more 15. well, except for being away from everything, Its a pretty cool island. 16. and then Ben pretty much killed his own daughter. idiot.:angry:

meownip

15 year(s) ago

17. Oh My Word!!!! Richard is like, Immortal! i didnt know tht b4!

cookiedough28

15 year(s) ago

17. Seriously??? Yeah, he hasn't aged at all. He looks the same age now as he does in that one episode where Ben is a kid.

meownip

15 year(s) ago

[b]cookiedough28 wrote:[/b] [quote]17. Seriously??? Yeah, he hasn't aged at all. He looks the same age now as he does in that one episode where Ben is a kid.[/quote] yeah i know, I thought that was just an accident by the people who made the show, like ;they couldnt do make up or something

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)