Login

Lost

2014wballie

16 year(s) ago

Who can't wait for the new season of Lost??? Who is Naomi (helicopter lady with the radio) working for??? Do you miss Charlie???:(

MyFatherIsLord

16 year(s) ago

I can't wait! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! The new season doesn't start till February though. I don't know who Naomi is working for. Probably the others. I DO miss Charlie! I hope he didn't really die!

rami009

16 year(s) ago

why des the fat guy stay fat?:huh: just a question even the creators cant answerB)

2014wballie

16 year(s) ago

the fat guy stays fat because if he lost weight then we could not call him the fat guy and he'd be a nameless skinny dude. but the fat guy's name is hurley just to let you know. :)

MyFatherIsLord

16 year(s) ago

lol. What is your favorite name that Sawyer has called him? I like "International House of Pancakes" lol. I think that is so funny! Do you think Sawyer is cute? I sure do!

Ragu

16 year(s) ago

[b]2014wballie wrote:[/b] [quote]Who can't wait for the new season of Lost??? Who is Naomi (helicopter lady with the radio) working for??? Do you miss Charlie???:([/quote] Well, as of now, Naomi isn't working for anyone. She's dead.

Ragu

16 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]why des the fat guy stay fat?:huh: just a question even the creators cant answerB)[/quote] The fat guy stays fat because he doesn't just have an eating disorder, he was always chunky. Plus, he's unlucky.

2014wballie

16 year(s) ago

Naomi is alive? Charlie is dead

shanstar

16 year(s) ago

Lost is awsome! did someone say it starts again in February?? :ohmy:

MyFatherIsLord

16 year(s) ago

[b]2014wballie wrote:[/b] [quote]Naomi is alive? Charlie is dead[/quote] Naomi is dead. I remember..... John Lock threw a knife at her to try and stop her from using the radio/ telephone thing.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)