Login

Mathew 6:34

sarahwilson625

13 year(s) ago

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

ruschele

13 year(s) ago

Praise God for His Words...

MisterNathan

13 year(s) ago

Ted Dekker wrote an excellent book which devoted a great deal of time to this subject, entitled [i]The Slumber of Christianity[/i]. He made a few points that have really stuck with me. First of all, honestly, why do we stress out so much about the insignificant stuff here? This stuff is entirely temporary and hardly worth our worry. Instead, to circumvent our innate reaction, we must look forward to the Kingdom of Heaven, counting everything as worthless in contrast to our pursuit of it as if it's a pearl of great price or a treasure, hidden in a field.

Waymaps

12 year(s) ago

+1

miainspiredbooks

12 year(s) ago

When we worry, we give the devil room to fill our heads with his propositions: "why not try this; why not do that; why not go there". The sole solution to our EVERY need lies in GOD [PHIL 4:19] and we can always go to HIM for supplies using our never-failing credit card - JESUS. And if you think you are in so much debt that you can't use this "card" anymore, think again! because no amount of sin can disqualify you [Rom 8:35]. So hold up your head because there is hope.

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

These words are somewhat difficult for me since I'm on a fixed income each month. I worry about the money stretching for the whole month. There's times when the check doesn't stretch the whole month. It's called overdrawing on the bank account. I've done it many times without realizing it. It'll be $10-30 for whatever here and there. the problem [u]isn't[/u] the overdraw itsel. It's when the banks charge you the bill and the service charge. The charge can be from $25-50. It's also when the bank doesn't pay for the bill. You owe the store for the bill [u]and[/u] the charge they put on you for your bounced check. You see why I worry from time-to-time now.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)