Login

maybe she\'s the one and maybe she\'s not.

choco93

16 year(s) ago

Ok so there's this girl that i realy love and it kinda sucks i can't date till i find the "perfict one",but i think she is what should i do!?!?!?!?

musiclover4life

16 year(s) ago

first u ask her if she likes u if shes says no its ok just keep talking to her and the longer u talk to her the more she start seeing how u r on they inside

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]musiclover4life wrote:[/b] [quote]first u ask her if she likes u if shes says no its ok just keep talking to her and the longer u talk to her the more she start seeing how u r on they inside[/quote] Orrrr...

mantor48

16 year(s) ago

you dont listen to him because he is 9 lol...

Sk8emerica

15 year(s) ago

[b]baby_girl4 wrote:[/b] [quote]well dont rush into things. dont convince ur self she is.[/quote] hey, guess what? youre getting reported :D This is a MALES ONLY forum.

alphajustin

15 year(s) ago

Ladies...please be careful when entering forums. now for the main question at hand..... I think this forum has addressed the issue well. at 14 you just are not ready. your concept of who you are is going to change a LOT before your old enough to even get married. my advice is the same as the rest. just hang out and have fun. dating is too much drama anyways when your that young. have fun being young with no strings.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)