Login

Megamind

MisterNathan

13 year(s) ago

Definitely just got home from the midnight showing, and it was every bit as good as I had anticipated. Suffice it to say that Will Ferrell plays an excellent...uh...Megamind, and the script was fantastic.

serfofChrist92

13 year(s) ago

I've not even heard of this movie. *sighs and mumbles about how this usma is making him more inept to pop culture than he already was*

Paciencia-y-Fe

13 year(s) ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CJUQr4Vs40 It looks cute. :)

serfofChrist92

13 year(s) ago

Ooh...looks good. As does Tangled, which I found in the related videos.

Paciencia-y-Fe

13 year(s) ago

Ohh, yeah! Tangled does look good too!

MisterNathan

13 year(s) ago

I think [i]Tangled[/i] should have been a cartoon, not a 3D animated movie...but I'm still gonna see it, if for no other reason than I like Zachary Levi's role in [i]Chuck[/i], so I'm more inclined to see him in other stuff as well.

Paciencia-y-Fe

13 year(s) ago

I don't do 3D.

serfofChrist92

13 year(s) ago

I'm not a big fan of 3D either. But I think I'ma check out Narnia in 3D when it comes out.

Owlright

13 year(s) ago

No force on earth can convince me that 3D is good. And I'm pretty sure every other glasses-wearing individual agrees with me.

BrotherReed

13 year(s) ago

Even though I often choose contacts when going to the movies, I have recently forgotten a few times and worn my 3-D glasses over my regular glasses. Not that big a problem. I don't really like 3-D on principle, though. Right now it's just a gimmick to boost ticket revenue, except in the case of Avatar, the only movie I've seen so far with actually impressive 3-D.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)