Login

meltdowns and time management

Bittersweet

16 year(s) ago

Ok, I'm crazy for all the crap I'm doing but, Here's how my typical school day works: 5:45 Wake up. 6:30 Walk to school. 7-7:50 Jazz band 8:05-2:55 School 3:15-5 Cross country practice 5 on up: Homework, shower, piano practice/lessons, and I need to start practicing my baritone because my all-state band audition is in a month and I really need/want to get in to all-state band. And all I'm asking is if someone can help me to figure out how to manage my after school time so I can do my homework, practice the piano and the baritone, and read my Bible. Everything has left me exhausted, and more and more often, during cross country practice I will have to stop and walk and cry because I'm getting pushed too hard and I'm too tired to keep on pushing. Prayers and advice are much appreciated.

Jekkie

16 year(s) ago

Well, you could trying give up the thing you like least to make your schedule less crowded. Also, maybe you could try to read your Bible before class starts.

Bittersweet

16 year(s) ago

[b]Jekkie wrote:[/b] [quote]Well, you could trying give up the thing you like least to make your schedule less crowded. Also, maybe you could try to read your Bible before class starts.[/quote] That's the problem, I don't wanna give anything up. It'll get better after cross country ends, because I don't plan on doing any other sports, but that's beside the point right now, because cross country ends in November.

Jekkie

16 year(s) ago

Maybe you could send good ol' Commander Zach to blow them all up. ;) :laugh: Well, I can't think of much else that could help, but I'll pray for you.

Bittersweet

16 year(s) ago

[b]Jekkie wrote:[/b] [quote]Maybe you could send good ol' Commander Zach to blow them all up. ;) :laugh: Well, I can't think of much else that could help, but I'll pray for you.[/quote] Thanks but no thanks. Thank you. :) And blonde4him, I will try that. I just have to make sure I don't run into all the cars parked along the side of the street. XD

MyHeartsNAfrica

16 year(s) ago

[b]Bittersweet wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Jekkie wrote:[/b] [quote]Maybe you could send good ol' Commander Zach to blow them all up. ;) :laugh: Well, I can't think of much else that could help, but I'll pray for you.[/quote] Thanks but no thanks. Thank you. :) And blonde4him, I will try that. I just have to make sure I don't run into all the cars parked along the side of the street. XD[/quote] Also, they have Bible devotionals and readings in Mp3 format nowdays, so if you had an ipod or mp3 player, or even a cd player, you can listen to it while you walk to school. And of course you can be praying while you walk too...

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)