Login

Meow \'.\'?

keyseya

12 year(s) ago

Kia ora! I'm Kezia, one of the resident Kiwis. Welcome to MyPraize! I'm 20 and studying Social Work. You should defiantly tell us more about your writing and art, we have some avid fans of both on here. What's your favourite web comic? And Chelsea, I like to think of Cody and Brandon more as B1 and B2. ;)

MisterNathan

12 year(s) ago

[b]Squirrelz wrote:[/b] [quote](Can I call you Nathan or do you go by something else or..?)[/quote] You can call me Nathan. Or MisterNathan. Or Mr. MisterNathan. Whichever. :)

Squirrelz

12 year(s) ago

Thank you all for the wonderful welcomes :3 As for the questions xD.. I don't have a favorite webcomic, although a friend is trying to get me into Homestuck. Not sure if you'd call that a web comic, though. Favorite book is Eragon by Christopher Paolini, or Blink by -yep- Ted Dekker. The one by Homer? Si :3 Yes, Dr. Who's okay, but I'm not a fanatic and I havent watched it in forever. I don't think I am cuz I dunno what that is. I know what that is and no. I say I am a nerd, my girlfriend says I'm not, so let's settle with geek. Yes. Definitely. >.> Si, I'd love to join your empire XD

larry229

12 year(s) ago

[b]Squirrelz wrote:[/b] [quote]Thank you all for the wonderful welcomes :3 As for the questions xD.. I don't have a favorite webcomic, although a friend is trying to get me into Homestuck. Not sure if you'd call that a web comic, though.[/quote] You should totally check out XKCD. And Hyperbole and a Half. [quote] Favorite book is Eragon by Christopher Paolini, or Blink by -yep- Ted Dekker.[/quote] Yay! Dekkie in the house! Saves some work converting you :P [quote] The one by Homer? Si :3[/quote] Good, good. I always thought everyone knew about it, but I've just recently found out that, in fact, a lot of people have not and this makes me very sad and want to weep for humanity. [quote] Yes, Dr. Who's okay, but I'm not a fanatic and I havent watched it in forever.[/quote] Well, at least you've seen it. I recently watched four and a half seasons in just over a week and fried my brain, I'm definitely a fanatic now :P [quote] I don't think I am cuz I dunno what that is.[/quote] A Browncoat is a Firefly fan. Also the colloquial name for the rebel army fighting the Alliance, hence where we get the name. You should watch Firefly some time, it's good stuff. [quote] I know what that is and no. [/quote] Ah well, fair enough. [quote] I say I am a nerd, my girlfriend says I'm not, so let's settle with geek.[/quote] Ahaha fair call, fair call. I'm a nerd ^_^ [quote] Yes. Definitely. >.>[/quote] *highfive* [quote] Si, I'd love to join your empire XD[/quote] :D yay! Wait, whose Empire? The Bittersweet (mine) or the Outsiders (Kat's)? Mine has Room 101, if that helps. I forget all the rest of our troops, but they were all super awesome.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)