Login

Meow \'.\'?

Squirrelz

12 year(s) ago

Hey, my name's Jesse and out of curiosity, I decided to look for a christian forum. Lo and behold, I found several, but most of them seemed really incredibly judgmental and...I don't know. The exact opposite of how Christ treated people. I became rather sad that I couldn't find a good forum that was actually decent and didn't treat others like outsiders...and then I found here. It looks pretty interesting, so yeah. I signed up. ^.^ I'm nervous about posting, though..I don't know anyone or how they'll react to another newbii running around. And I'm just not sure where or what to post. xD Anywho, I just turned 17. I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my life, whether I want to go to college or get a job. I...would like to become an author. I'm learning how to play the guitar, but I fail at it pretty bad. I love to draw but I fail at that, too~ Umm..I love music and art, adrenaline rushes, rock climbing, running, messing around on the computer, reading, and other random stuffs. I don't watch much t.v. though I do watch a lot of movies. Oh. And I'm short -.- Tisn't cool when there are 13 and 14 year olds out there taller than you xD Not really sure what else to say here...so..um...yeah. *edit* OH! Forgot, I'm supposed to post my religious views, aren't I? Sorry >.> I'm a non-denominational christian, I believe everything in the bible, not just particular parts, and I don't support the "YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!! YOU DYED YOUR HAIR BLUE!!! SACRILEGE!!!" viewpoints. So yeah..dat's about everything, I think :3

THeMadHatter

12 year(s) ago

Welcome Jesse! :D I don't know why, but instead of "newbii" I read "gerbil"... so I may call you that for a while. :3 I'm Chelsea. I'm 20. Random comment, we seem to share a lot of interests. I too am a drawer, rock climber, computer person, and I also suck at guitar. I gave up on those attempts a long time ago. You will soon meet Cody and Brandon, who may act like they're going to bite you or snipe you, but they're really nice. :) They'll eventually offer you cheesecake and cuddles when they find out you're not going to run away from them. (hint hint.. don't run) So you want to be an author.. what kinds of things do you write? Nonfiction? Scifi? I am interested. :) Anyhoo, welcome to the site! Glad you found us. :) Also, there's been some new people before who wondered if they could post wherever. And yes, you may. Begin playing with us whenever and wherever you'd like. :D We just like to have people post here so that we know who you are and so we can give you a proper MyPraize greeting.

Squirrelz

12 year(s) ago

Thanks~ I suppose there are worse things I could be called than gerbil, so I don't mind. xD Umm..okay. Cheesecake and cuddles sound good :3 *sooo not gonna run if there's cheesecake involved, though pizza rolls would be even better<3* I write just about any genre of fiction. Adventure, fantasy, sci-fi, christian, a lil of everything. ^.^ I really want to write the life of Jesus as a novel that would catch the attention of even non-christians, but I'm hesitant about it 'cuz I don't want to mess it up and turn people [i]away[/i] from Christianity xD.. Buh yeah, thankies for the welcome, 'tis good to be here. ^.^

rami009

12 year(s) ago

hey, im matt. im 19 and im catholic. im mexican and german. if you like sports or cars you can talk to me because everyone here is weird and doesnt really care about things like this

MisterNathan

12 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]sports or cars[/quote] Honestly, I'm amazed at the amount of people on here who don't care about these things. Before MyPraize, I was the only guy I knew who didn't give a crap about either. :P Anyways, welcome to MyPraize, Jesse! Don't hesitate to throw your opinion or beliefs around. It keeps things lively, and you won't be judged here for 'em. Seriously, this is a really odd group of people, all things considered. I mean, you have rami009, a Catholic, Brandon, a Messianic Jew, whatever Dante's username is, an agnostic, Charlie, a Calvinist...Presbyterian? And that's just to name a few. There are trinitarians and strict-unitarians here...and we're (usually) all friends! :P I really hope you stay, bro. If you have any questions, feel free to check out [url=http://www.mypraize.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=214&func=view&id=452360&catid=13&limit=10&limitstart=0#452360]my awesome FAQ thread that took hours to make[/url], or you can [url=http://www.mypraize.com/index.php?option=com_uddeim&task=new&recip=25377]shoot me a PM[/url]. So yeah. Welcome to MyPraize!

THeMadHatter

12 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote] whatever Dante's username is[/quote] Dante. :P

thesammich13

12 year(s) ago

[b]THeMadHatter wrote:[/b] [quote]You will soon meet Cody and Brandon, who may act like they're going to bite you or snipe you, but they're really nice. :) They'll eventually offer you [b]cheesecake and cuddles[/b] when they find out you're not going to run away from them. (hint hint.. don't run)[/quote] Better not be cuddlin' mah man... >.> *ahem* I'm Sam. I'm 18. I'm sort of agnostic leaning towards Christianity, but I don't really like to label it lol. I'm trying to figure things out. Novel sounds interesting :) Cody is my boyfriend, lol. Brandon is his roommate. They're amazing, 'nuff said. Do you like interesting socks?

MisterNathan

12 year(s) ago

[b]THeMadHatter wrote:[/b] [quote][b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote] whatever Dante's username is[/quote] Dante. :P[/quote] Ah. Right. He's a sneaky one, that.

Squirrelz

12 year(s) ago

Hey Matt. Sorry, but I guess I'm weird like that too, and don't care about sports or cars at all xD.. Thanks, MisterNathan (Can I call you Nathan or do you go by something else or..?) I hope I stay, too, it seems pretty interesting around here. I might end up lurking more than I do posting, but I will definitely stick around :3 'Tis nice to meet you Sam. XD Don't worry, I only cuddle my girlfriend. I was just in it for the cheesecake x3 And yes. Interesting socks are amazing. I draw on mine with colorful sharpies to make them less boring and more interesting >.> Hey, Sara. Thank you; I'll try but I tend to be really shy, so it might take a while xD Who is this sneaky Dante person that everyone is talking about? o:

Freakyone

12 year(s) ago

Hi I'm Christine I'm a non-denominational Christian and I'm 16. Very nice to meet you, have fun and stick around! :)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)