Login

METAL!!!!

rocka4life

18 year(s) ago

hey im just wondering but who likes metal?? or rock i guess dont matter wether its christian or not.:evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

horsechic1990

18 year(s) ago

Heck yeah! I don't currently own any metal cds, but metal music is pretty cool! I really like Haste the Day. Does anyone here listen to them?

horsechic1990

18 year(s) ago

By the way, I LOVE ROCK MUSIC (especially hard rock)!!!!!!!! If you looked at my profile, you would see that over half the bands I listed are some type of rock band (ranging from classic to hard to Christian rock, etc.)! Go rock!

Mourning-Noir

17 year(s) ago

I like old 80's metal, like Sacred Warrior, Barren Cross, Deliverance, Vengeance Rising, Betrayal, Tourniquet, Gaurdian, etc... Current stuff I like is Rackets And Drapes(their lead singer is a friend), Saviour machine, Virgin Black and Wedding Party. The only punk I like really is Tears For The Dying.

Echo

17 year(s) ago

my fav kind of music, almost the only thing I listen to

seasonsarise-buddy

17 year(s) ago

hey guys im new on here but i have been on myspace for a while. if you would, check out my band..i have some stuff on here but i have more on myspace. www.myspace.com/seasonsarise

pizzabrain

17 year(s) ago

Metal is awesome! I love DH and Disciple :)

bumjmm

16 year(s) ago

Hey guys. Does any one here like old school Christian metal like Stryper or Whitecross? If so, you know what is good for you!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)