Login

Moment of Silence????what do you think

I-am-saved-08

17 year(s) ago

I know some of you all might not go to school.but what do you all think about a moment of silence in school? Do you think it's right or wrong for a school to do? I think it's ok,cause durn that time you are rembering all those soilders that are fighting for our country,and you can be saying a blessing for them.So let me what you all think.

DHfan

17 year(s) ago

i dont see how there could be anything wrong with it.... it's out of respect

I-am-saved-08

17 year(s) ago

I know that it's out of respect,but there is some people that don't think that it's necessary for a moment of silence in schools. Thats why I am asking, to see what people have to say about it

DHfan

17 year(s) ago

[b]I_am_saved_08 wrote:[/b] [quote]I know that it's out of respect,but there is some people that don't think that it's necessary for a moment of silence in schools. Thats why I am asking, to see what people have to say about it[/quote] just cause it isn't necessarily necessary doesnt mean that it's wrong

I-am-saved-08

17 year(s) ago

I agree...I think that we should be able to pray and have a moment of Silence in schools for all those troops that are fighting for our country...I don't like the fact that we can't even do that in some schools...cause than there are kids that aren't able to witness to others about Jesus.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)