Login

MORE SONGS ON PROFILES!

Rockdude

16 year(s) ago

We should have more than one song to have on our MyPraize accounts. Like you can have the Player thing the same, but have a "Next" button to play the next song.

downtime1

16 year(s) ago

i agree

jeremy1993

16 year(s) ago

:huh:

Ragu

16 year(s) ago

[b]Rockdude wrote:[/b] [quote]We should have more than one song to have on our MyPraize accounts. Like you can have the Player thing the same, but have a "Next" button to play the next song.[/quote] You do know that most people can't stand the music on other's profiles. I for one would be just fine if the music was taken off of MyPraize.

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]Ragu wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Rockdude wrote:[/b] [quote]We should have more than one song to have on our MyPraize accounts. Like you can have the Player thing the same, but have a "Next" button to play the next song.[/quote] You do know that most people can't stand the music on other's profiles. I for one would be just fine if the music was taken off of MyPraize.[/quote] Preach.

serfofChrist92

16 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Ragu wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Rockdude wrote:[/b] [quote]We should have more than one song to have on our MyPraize accounts. Like you can have the Player thing the same, but have a "Next" button to play the next song.[/quote] You do know that most people can't stand the music on other's profiles. I for one would be just fine if the music was taken off of MyPraize.[/quote] Preach.[/quote] Hallelujah, Amen, you are dismissed! :P

jeremy1993

16 year(s) ago

B) ;) :) :P :laugh: :ohmy: :sick: :angry: :angry: :blink: :( :unsure: :kiss: :pinch: :silly: :lol: :woohoo: :side: :whistle: :evil: :S :blush: :cheer: :huh: :dry:

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)