Login

More than 10 posts per page on the forums

BrotherReed

15 year(s) ago

Is it possible to change the settings so that users can choose how many posts will be displayed per page? MyPraize loads kind of slowly for me so every time I have to go to a new page on a thread I wonder if it is worth the effort - and with no limit on how many posts a thread can have, some of them just keep going and going... I would like to be able to choose to have 40 or 50 posts to a page. Is this something that might be feasible?

gonewsboys

15 year(s) ago

[b]BrotherReed wrote:[/b] [quote]Is it possible to change the settings so that users can choose how many posts will be displayed per page? MyPraize loads kind of slowly for me so every time I have to go to a new page on a thread I wonder if it is worth the effort - and with no limit on how many posts a thread can have, some of them just keep going and going... I would like to be able to choose to have 40 or 50 posts to a page. Is this something that might be feasible?[/quote] i like the idea!

serfofChrist92

15 year(s) ago

I third the suggestion. It's pretty standard in most forums today, so I'd imagine it should be easy enough to implement in this forum. As a side note, until it does happen, if a thread is several pages long, it may be worth it to use the PDF tool (Forum Tools >> PDF) and read the thread within a single PDF. Although, that itself can take a minute or two to work.

MisterNathan

15 year(s) ago

Forums are fast on Google Chrome. Just thought I'd point that out.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)