Login

music buiz

brenton393

15 year(s) ago

ive been playin guitar for 3 years and im in 9th grade i feel a strong pull towards the music buiz but how realistic am i being hoping that somehow i can get together a band with the same want and be able to live off what we make with are music i mean thousand of people want to do this and fail and ive been brought up taught to go to college but do you need to when doing music i have been having this feeling for 6 months or more now that maybe this is what God has planned for me no other buiz would fit me i mean i cant see myself everday waking up going to work coming home and repeat seems like a boring life and your supposed to do something you enjoy right? and what can i do now that will get closer to being able to do this? i have written songs, but i dont sing i feel weird singing i feel like its an instrument and i dont like it ... so any advise?

rami009

15 year(s) ago

well, like me, im in a band but we just play. we cover a lot and we dont perform. we have like 2 original songs. we just like playing together. i know i dont want to be a professional musician. id get tied of travelling. thats why im gonna be a highly paid engineer;)

brenton393

15 year(s) ago

well im trying to get together a band but i realizing its going to hard we got everything beside a singer and we need somewhere to play

rami009

15 year(s) ago

figuring out where youre going to practice and figuring out what you want to sound like are the two hardest things to do when youre in a band BESIDES figuring out what you want your band to be called. we dont have a name. we just play

brenton393

15 year(s) ago

i just need to make them actually do it

rami009

15 year(s) ago

what? play?

brenton393

15 year(s) ago

ya get the band togethor

rami009

15 year(s) ago

well, summers coming up so hopefully you guys can do it then

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)