Login

Musicians: What was your first song?

BrotherReed

13 year(s) ago

To clarify... if you play an instrument, what's the first full song you could play from beginning to end on it? For guitar players if you learned a whole song but couldn't play the solos I'll count that. Also: If you have ever been in a band, what is the first song your band ever played? I play guitar, and the first song I could play all the way through was For the Moments I Feel Faint by Relient K. It was 6 chords I think. The first song our band played live was Get Down by Audio Adrenaline.. which was actually before I played guitar so I was on keys haha. Good memories here. Share yours!

serfofChrist92

13 year(s) ago

Friends, by Michael W. Smith. (Piano0 That was like 10 years ago and I doubt I could play it anymore.

Bittersweet

13 year(s) ago

Piano... Um... Shoot. I've played a lot. The first song I was really proud of playing the whole way through was Chrysanthemum by Scott Joplin (piano). Baritone... um... Something in 6th grade. Trombone... It was a marching piece. Guitar, Look Away by TFK. Bass... I'll let you know:P

AlexHunter

13 year(s) ago

Guitar was Born of A Broken Man by Rage Against the Machine. The first song on drums was Kashmir by Led Zepplin. That was an easy one :P

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

Piano - My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. Flute- Amazing Grace, I think. Piccolo- Marching music. Saxophone- Marching music. Guitar- I can't remember. Ode to Joy? Something simple. Percussion- Our solo cadence.

Dcgragg13

12 year(s) ago

On guitar my first full song was Eric Clapton/ Cream's "Sunshine of Your Love." On bass my first song was The Beatles "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band."

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)