Login

Muslims

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Muslims claim that they worship the same god as the Judeo-Christian God, do you agree or disagree? Why?

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Wait... hold up a sec... so are you gus saying that Allah used to be Adonai, but then he turned into someone else completely? Or am I misinterpreting?

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Brandon: Gotcha Dante: sort of gotcha...so the muslim god is based off of the Judeo-Christian, but it in practice they are different?

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

So have we reached a consensus that Islam is equally correct as Christianity and Messianisism?

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Ok, so what do you think Dante?

javie

15 year(s) ago

[b]mantor48 wrote:[/b] [quote]Muslims claim that they worship the same god as the Judeo-Christian God, do you agree or disagree? Why?[/quote]Of course I disagree. The Koran teaches to oppose those who worships our God. If you don't believe me, then please give me a straight out answer to why they put persecution on Jews and Christians. And don't feel too confortable about this. My dad has been studying the Islamic tradition and knows everything about their dark secrets and their dark past. Their Koran teaches that one of Muhammad's own twelve disciples is hiding in a cave or lost in a desert. And that disciple is protected by a gin. And you could guess what that is. But Jesus gives us a warning not to look for someone in those places. I'm trying to find where He said that.

mantor48

15 year(s) ago

Let me put something out there... In my secular college world history textbook it says that Israelites lived in Egypt and from there made their way to Canaan... Now why would a secular college textbook put something that validated the Bible without having any evidence? I would say because they did have evidence and that it really happened...

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)