Login

My brother thinks I\'m above average:

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

After I explained to my brother the reason that Bella Swan is so bland (because she is supposed to represent every teenage girl), he had this to say. "I'm sorry, but I can't see you acting like that. All I can imagine is you suddenly pulling out wooden stakes and going on a vampire killing spree. That or using two swords as a crucifix and stabbing everyone." I kinda have to share that. It makes me quite happy.

Cowgurl4JC

13 year(s) ago

Girl, you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay above average!! And he is above average for saying that too!!

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

So should I risk his glare and glomp him for this?

thesammich13

13 year(s) ago

The thread title sounds......interesting. Yeah, that's the word. Haha, sorry. It's an odd title. :laugh: That's great though, that he thinks so highly of you. My roommate in college apparently adores Twilight. At least she's not one of the crazier fans. >.> Anyway. Bella is a whiny angsty teen and she is pretty much the epitome of Mary Sue. And her boyfriend is a sparkly wimpy daywalker, who doesn't deserve to be called a vampire. Like my T-shirt says, "And then Buffy staked Edward...THE END." If only that had happened.

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

I wanna see DH2!! D: I think I'm going tomorrow, hopefully.

larry229

13 year(s) ago

Did you go, Kayla?

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

I didn't. :( It's killing me. I have camp all week, so I won't be able to see it until AT LEAST this weekend. *cry*

larry229

13 year(s) ago

D: Don't die!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)