Login

my ex...

mikey1012

15 year(s) ago

i should probably start out with the beggining... ok so around christmas there was a movie night at my school. me and my friend were passing out food and stuff so we had to sit by strangers because the seats by our friends were taken up. on my left side a girl sat by me i didn't know her name but she looked interesting. we started talking and i found out that her name was chelsey. i also found out that she had a boyfriend. as the months went by i stopped being interested in her cause i knew she was happily taken but one night she started talking to me on facebook for the first time in a month. she told me her boyfriend cheated on her so thy broke up and she wanted a chance with me that she had passed up a month or two before. of course i said yes and everything got better from there. we got really close and used each other as accountability partners that is until i found out she was morman.. i didn't know what to do. i'm babtist and she's morman.. then a wonderful thing happened she accepted my God into her life and my beliefs. about 3 months into our relationship she transfered to a different school and everything changed. she changed. we never got to see each other and we both felt empty. i ended up breaking up with her but that didn't work for her. she told me she could change and that she loved me and she would wait for me but i told her it was over. that was a week and a half ago and now she has a new boyfriend. they've been together a week and couldn't be happier for her. i don't miss her at all... i guess i did the right thing

TheMessenger

15 year(s) ago

I would say you did :)

mikey1012

15 year(s) ago

i'm just glad she has a new boyfriend and can forget me... i guess i'm not a long term relationship kinda guy

MisterNathan

15 year(s) ago

[b]mikey1012 wrote:[/b] [quote]i guess i'm not a long term relationship kinda guy[/quote] You'd be hard pressed to find a fourteen year old who is.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

i thought mormans were christians....

socks1

15 year(s) ago

[b]rami009 wrote:[/b] [quote]i thought mormans were christians....[/quote] Actually, they aren't. They use the same terminology, but when asked to really define the terminology, they have totally different meanings.

rami009

15 year(s) ago

i know some mormons. theyre weird. they dont have a lot of technology

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)