Login

My Family

MollyMae

13 year(s) ago

My family and I could really use your prayers right now. Just a couple of weeks ago my Grandma Mary went in to the doctor for a sore in her mouth they ran some tests and found out it was cancer. She went in on Tuesday for a PET scan, and we find out the results today. I am really nervous, my grandma is only 64. Also my Uncle Doug was told his cance had come back and spred to his lungs about a month or so ago. He has been on chemo from that time onward, I think, and I have been hit by all this new really hard. There are some otherthings going on with my Dad and brothers that I really could really use the prayers on. Thank you so much! (Sorry for any mistakes =/)

RainOnYourParade

13 year(s) ago

Aww Molly, I'm definitely praying. Let me know what the results come back as! If you ever need something, I'm always here. Love you, cousin!

MisterNathan

13 year(s) ago

Keep us updated, 'kay?

MollyMae

13 year(s) ago

We haven't found out anymore about my grandma, she is going to call them tomorrow, I should know more late afternoon tomorrow. Thanks for the prayers <3

MollyMae

13 year(s) ago

We found out that it is stage four cancer. It started in her mouth, and spread to her throat, i'm spacing on what the term is, like some kind of notes, or something... anyway she has surgery on June 6. They are going to try to get all of it then, and any left over they will get after she recovers form the surgery, which is 6-12 week, using chemo or radiation. Thank you for the prayers. <3

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)