Login

my family

susank2

11 year(s) ago

My family is the closet thing that i have that is very valuable to me, i may not act it alot of times but i still love them no matter what the circumstances. I've been having a problem with my younger brother who happens to be in his teens, now because of this day and age we have the science that indicates that these are the signs of teenage rebellion and is natural for every young male going through puberty. However i think that despite these backings it is just an excuse and yes we have been through that phase but this fact should not be used to excuse our behavior. Any how i ask that people, whoever is willing pray for my brother and that he will grow up to be a man that God and the rest of us can be proud of. Amen. thank you

831jonate

11 year(s) ago

Praying for you and your family!! I hope everything gets better!! If you need anything just message me my name is Harley and I will try helping as much as possible!!

Chatmom

11 year(s) ago

Sweetie, I reared six children. Yes, you read it correctly SIX! Three girls, and three boys. They are all different. So please don't blame it on the hormones! Most of the time it is who they hang out with that is influencing them. Try having a brother/sister day with him and see what you pick up on. Don't do any pointing of fingers or anything like that. Just do the bonding thing. See how he dresses, where he wants to go, how he acts when he runs into some of his friends, etc. If you have negative vibes about these things, then that is when you should worry. But you do need to pray for a protective shield around him 24/7. If you ever need to talk to an adult, I practically live here. www.mypraize.com/Chatmom I am the lead administrator for the site and I am willing to listen. Keyseya and THeMadHatter are adults and both are on staff as well. You can talk freely to them if you need to. Thanks, hope I was helpful! Chatmom

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)