Login

my grandma

kenze12

12 year(s) ago

when i was five years old my grandma pat had breast cancer and she got very ill. one night she asked god to let everyone have a good christmas eve. we did have a greate one but the next day she went to see jesus. she was gods angel! she died on christmas day in '05 that was my dads mom and we miss her alot. my brother never met her. every time we hang up the christmas tree we put her pic. on the tree! i love you grandma pat and cant wait to see you again one day god bless!

kenze12

12 year(s) ago

kenze12

12 year(s) ago

THeMadHatter

12 year(s) ago

Keep in mind that you are posting in the Prayer forum. Many users have and will pray for you without posting immediately after. Sometimes, if you want an immediate response from the users instead of just prayers, then you may consider asking a question or requesting comforting words. We all are very sorry for your loss, but remember that she wanted you to have a happy Christmas. God called her home, and she is happy and well now. I know it hurts, and that is okay to feel that way, but take joy in the fact that she is with her God rather than mourning the fact that she is away from this earth. The world is filled with pain, but heaven is a place of eternal reverence and worship without hurt or sadness.

kenze12

12 year(s) ago

i thank you for these kind words!!!!!!!!!!!!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)