Login

My latest goodies!

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

I brought a hat like this in January (I can't remember if I told y'all or not). It's a light grey, made out of wool and has a wee bow on one side. It looks super cute with my curly hair! I love art deco stuff! I can't wait until it gets colder and I can wear it! [img size=150]http://www.auntjudysattic.com/hats/070211/felt1th.jpg[/img] Because the boots I brought last year feel apart due to me wearing them 24/7 and not exactly trying to miss puddles I needed some new ones. Even though I literally had no money my sister decided she'd take me shopping. I got these two pairs below and can't wait until I can wear them! The black pair is a really good brand (Hush Puppies) and leather so they should last me a long time. They kind of look old ladyish in the photo, sorry. The second are just gorgeous, aren't they?! Y'all know I'm not one to wear high heels but I seriously fell in love with them! Mum wasn't convinced but she knew I had my mind set on them so we compromised and said that I could wear them when I went out with family/friends and to uni when it wasn't going to rain (my university gets [i]very[/i] slippery when it rains). What's more is that we got the second pair half price and my Grandad paid for half of them! I mean, I'll have to save up to pay mum back for my half but they're good quality boots so I'm happy! :D [img size=150]http://www.hannahs.co.nz/Portals/0/ShoeCatalog/zoom/VBL8340.jpg[/img] [img size=150]http://www.hannahs.co.nz/Portals/0/ShoeCatalog/zoom/ZTA8181.jpg[/img]

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

The second pair of boots is my favorite. I'm in love. <3

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

I want the hat and second boots!! Please to post store?

Owlright

13 year(s) ago

Oooh me gusta. The hat I love! You should post pictures of you wearing it! The second boots are totally gorgeous as well. It's not often I want heels but I want :P

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

That's exactly how I felt Courtney! I'm sorry ladies, but they're mine and unless you come here then you can't have them! Oh, and when I get a camera then I'll take a photo of me wearing it. :) Kat, you want the link to the store?

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

[b]keyseya wrote:[/b] [quote]That's exactly how I felt Courtney! I'm sorry ladies, but they're mine and unless you come here then you can't have them! Oh, and when I get a camera then I'll take a photo of me wearing it. :) Kat, you want the link to the store?[/quote] Yes please. I was typing one handed. There was a donut in the other hand.

Cavalier

13 year(s) ago

Have to say, I am not a boot person at all. but the hat is adorable! When I was in Europe, I discovered an obsession with scarves! I got two beret type hats, black and silver with sequins and a bunch of scarves! I got the hats and one teal scarf in Switzerland and the other scarves in Paris. It was a great buy, but had to stop! I like pretty things, but buying because I could was not edifying to my trip or to my wallet!

RainOnYourParade

13 year(s) ago

That second pair of boots look exactly like the ones I borrowed from a friend because I thought they were so adorable. Except I had to squish my size 9 feet into a size 7. :/ bad idea. But still adorable. :P

Owlright

13 year(s) ago

[b]RainOnYourParade wrote:[/b] [quote]That second pair of boots look exactly like the ones I borrowed from a friend because I thought they were so adorable. Except I had to squish my size 9 feet into a size 7. :/ bad idea. But still adorable. :P[/quote] I don't think I could even manage to squish my size 9 feet into something sized 7!

Bittersweet

13 year(s) ago

I may make a sneak trip to New Zealand overnight and steal your shoes. XD

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)