Login

My mom died plez pray for me

littlepandabear

17 year(s) ago

Hi, I'm just getting back onto MyPraize...My mom died a couple of weeks ago with no reason to...She simply went to sleep and never woke up! Plez pray for me and my family, that God would help us heal, and keep his hands over us during this upcoming holiday season....I really miss her, and I don't exactly know how to handle how I feel about losing her right now...she was my bestfriend(tears)....littlepandabear:(

TheaterQueen

17 year(s) ago

[color=#800080]I will pray for you. I sorta know what your going through. My grandma died last year after my birthday from Alzhiemers ( I thinks thats how you spell it) So yea....I'll pray for you. In Christ's Name, Stacie[/color]

Bipsie-Boodle

17 year(s) ago

I am so sorry. I can't imaqgine life without my Mom. I will keep you and my family in my prayers. -Melissa

livin4Him17

17 year(s) ago

You will be in my prayers. One of my good friends is in the same situation as you are. Her mom died suddenly right after Thanksiving. Stay strong.

dads-lil-babe

17 year(s) ago

im soo sry...of course ill keep yall in my prayers

MyHeartsNAfrica

17 year(s) ago

I am so so sorry! i cant imagine how hard that would be. My mom is my best friend too, and i cant imagine life without her. Just thinking about how hard that must be for you brings tears to my eyes. (literally) I definitly will be praying for you! :(

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)