Login

my opinion or God\'s

jeremy1993

14 year(s) ago

something I have noticed on here is alot of christians are giving there opinion but dont have any biblical way to back it up and to say this as nicely as I can are opinion doesn't really matter in this stuff its what God says. Im not saying this like im more Godly then you because im not and I do the same thing but I think me and you should change how we debate on some of these topics well have a good day or night whatever it is right now and God Bless Jeremy

MisterNathan

14 year(s) ago

But that would kill about 97% of the debates on here. :P

00bekah00

14 year(s) ago

I think that as God's children we are all focused on God and on Gods will and each and every conversation on this web site is pretty much about God which keeps God in the front & center of everyones mind. Exactly where he wants to be. Which is totally awesome btw. I think if you keep focused on these verses below that no matter what anyone agrees or disagrees on...I'm pretty sure we will all be just fine. Galatinas 5:22, 23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. God Bless you All.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)