Login

My Opinions..

Sk8emerica

16 year(s) ago

Why should we be so concerned over these elections? Its as simple as 2 people constantly arguing until the majority of the United States decides that one Candidate has the better argument, and then they get elected. Yes, I know that people have their personal opinions, but we cant change God's plan. We as kids, and teenagers under the age of 18 really can not do anything to change the Elections, we can voice our opinions but that is about it. Yes , I know that the candidates of this generation have their Pros/Cons , and others have even more Cons, then Pros, but as i said we, as the people, cant stop God's Plan. A plan that has been in effect for more than 7,000 years. And yes, I also know that whoever gets elected will be in charge of our generation, but their will always be some good that comes out of a candidate. Afterall, they simply can not be an average joe, mediocre, biased, and ignorant, and be elected into office. Because, well, that has its obvious risks. Now just look at the requirements needed to run for president: [ul] be a natural born citizen of the united States be at least 35 years old have lived in the U.S. for at least 14 years [/ul] You have to be 35 years old, a natural born citizen of the United States, and have had to live here for 14 years, which means whoever gets into office is not going to "betray" our country. They are running to get order in our country, give it be ways we dont like, we still have to accept them. There may be ideas come up in the Presidential Office that we may not always like, but who knows, maybe some good will come out of it, right?

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]Sk8emerica wrote:[/b] [quote]You have to be 35 years old, a natural born citizen of the United States, and have had to live here for 14 years, which means whoever gets into office is not going to "betray" our country.[/quote] How long you've been here doesn't prove loyalty.

barry

16 year(s) ago

even more so if your backgroud is muslim.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)