Login

NEED ADVICE COME HERE

bachick1001

16 year(s) ago

COME HERE IF NEEDING ADVICE TRUST ME IM GOOD AT THIS [img size=160]http://www.mypraize.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/cardinals.jpg[/img]

jenna-cutey12

16 year(s) ago

I've know this guy since 6th grade and now im in 7th (just started 7th.) Hes my ex boyfriend and he broke up with me for a stupid reason just because he thought the relationship was going to slow because i didn't kiss him. The only reason i didn't is because there was people staring and wanting to see it, i wanted it to be special. i want to explain it to him and see what happens and ask him out again. The question is, should i explain it to him and ask him out again? :huh:

NeverAlone08

16 year(s) ago

[b]jenna_cutey12 wrote:[/b] [quote]I've know this guy since 6th grade and now im in 7th (just started 7th.) Hes my ex boyfriend and he broke up with me for a stupid reason just because he thought the relationship was going to slow because i didn't kiss him. The only reason i didn't is because there was people staring and wanting to see it, i wanted it to be special. i want to explain it to him and see what happens and ask him out again. The question is, should i explain it to him and ask him out again? :huh:[/quote] Sweetie, your in 7th grade, you really shouldn't have a boyfriend. And you don't need to be kissing guys either. Every time you kiss a guy your giving away a little bit of yourself. Don't you want to be able to give your husband [i]all[/i] of you? There's nothing wrong with being friends with a guy, and thats all you two need to be right now, friends. Nothing more.

bachick1001

16 year(s) ago

i agree that we shouldnt really have a boyfriend at this age im acctually the same age as you and but i love my boyfriend to death and he lovess me back i know someday ill probabley get my heart crushed or he will but either or we have to stay storng and go with our instincts and your right that is a stupid reason to dump a girl

DiscipleSkilletFan

16 year(s) ago

[b]jenna_cutey12 wrote:[/b] [quote]I've know this guy since 6th grade and now im in 7th (just started 7th.) Hes my ex boyfriend and he broke up with me for a stupid reason just because he thought the relationship was going to slow because i didn't kiss him. The only reason i didn't is because there was people staring and wanting to see it, i wanted it to be special. i want to explain it to him and see what happens and ask him out again. The question is, should i explain it to him and ask him out again? :huh:[/quote] Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. I Corinthians 13:4-8 if your ex dumped you because you wouldnt kiss him, dont waste your time on him, remember love is patient, and not self seeking. its also true that you dont need a boyfriend right now, im in 8th grade, and i dont need a girly firend. the thing that all of us christians need to worry bout is God, if we put him first everything else falls into place, money,a job, love, ect. God will provide for you, you just have to trust in him.

serfofChrist92

16 year(s) ago

[b]DiscipleSkilletFan wrote:[/b] [quote]...the thing that all of us christians need to worry bout is God, if we put him first everything else falls into place, money,a job, love, ect. God will provide for you, you just have to trust in him.[/quote] Amen! -[b]Proverbs 3:5-6[/b] [color=#000080][i]Trust in the LORD with all your heart. Never rely on what you think you know. Remember the LORD in everything you do, and he will show you the right way. [/i][/color] -MSG It's so simple yet it seems so hard; but it's true. If you put God first, everything else will fall into place; and if it doesn't, maybe we don't really need it after all.

jenna-cutey12

16 year(s) ago

thank you everyone for the advice especially neveralone08 and bachick1001. It helped me a lot. ;) :cheer:

bachick1001

16 year(s) ago

np anytime ive acctually helped more than one person but i love the way yall realie on scripture !!!

Chi-Wii-101

16 year(s) ago

well, theres this REALLY weird guy who I have a lot of classes with. he's always saysing "stop following me!" but when i say that, he tells me to shut up. I try to ignore him, but its hard. essecailly after some ppl said i like him (witch i DON'T!) also, my brother is REALLY teasing me about ppl i like that he thinnks i like. and he won't STOP! and he wont stop teasing me and i look like this- :blush:

Post edited by: Chi-Wii_101, at: 2007/10/03 12:09

jenna-cutey12

16 year(s) ago

my advice is to tell maybe your teacher if he keeps following you. You already said stop to him once, so what hes doing is considered harassment. Or you could try to calmly tell him if you could talk to him and tell him what annoys you. Hope i helped! Jenna Dean:cheer: :) [size=4][/size]

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)