Login

need advice

aptbubble

17 year(s) ago

I know im only 12, but theres this guy I really like and he even said he liked me back. We have a lot in common and we text and stuff... well we used to... cuz I was texting him while I was at my sisters house ( apparently that wasnt very smart), and he was calling me a bunch of sweet names and stuff, and then my sister took the phone and read all the messages, she was not 2 happy. Im not allowed 2 date yet and he is, but I didnt tell him that... but my sister did... and thats even worse.I try 2 talk 2 him but he wont say anything! What do i do? Post edited by: aptbubble, at: 2007/07/28 02:39

Post edited by: aptbubble, at: 2007/08/07 10:47

areanne

17 year(s) ago

just move on...ur only 12! geeze...live your life, enjoy bein young n innocent lol give him time..if he doesnt talk then its not ur problem..but if he finally does just say u guys should be friends...it'll be easier n less stressful

DHfan

17 year(s) ago

Do yourself a favor and just try to stay friends with the guy. Please, for your sake, don't get into any relationships for a while. This kinda stuff causes WAY too much stress, and at 12, you shouldn't have to deal with all of that.

JCsavedME

17 year(s) ago

[b]DHfan wrote:[/b] [quote]Do yourself a favor and just try to stay friends with the guy. Please, for your sake, don't get into any relationships for a while. This kinda stuff causes WAY too much stress, and at 12, you shouldn't have to deal with all of that.[/quote] yup. hey i'm 14 and i don't want to deal with that!!! lolz...:side:

aptbubble

17 year(s) ago

maybe yall r right. Thanx.

Post edited by: aptbubble, at: 2007/08/05 14:55

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)