Login

New Music for the Liturgy

cureanthony

13 year(s) ago

Hi everyone, New member here, so apologies if I'm not quite totally down with the niceties of this site. Forgive me if I transgress... I'm posting to ask if there are any bands out there, specifically with an electronic slant to them, who would be interested in working on a new project. I'm an Anglican (Episcopalian, for my US brothers and sisters) Priest, and I'm setting up an alt.worship project that needs a really outstanding soundtrack, for a youth oriented evangelism service (a Mass with a fair few creative and contemporary twists - a fair attempt at dragging church out of the 'modernity' of the 1970s). The tracks are: Kyrie Gloria Credo Sanctus Agnus Dei Benedictus With lyrics taken from the usual latin versions of those pieces (though feel free to play around with that if you like). Also any suitable incidental music would be good too. The idea is to get this music out to a large, but appropriate (and as a result, appreciative) audience, and to make some money for the good people who've put the work into the music. After all, the labourer is worthy of his hire. We're not-for-profit and seeking grants to make this happen. Anyone who would like to get on board would also be very welcome to join in on the other elements of the Mass (AV, lighting, interactive aspects, plus the theatrical side) or not as you decide. If you're interested, please drop me a message on this site. Blessings, Fr Ant

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)