Login

New on myPraise

luciag

6 year(s) ago

Hi everyone! My name's Lucia and I'm new on here... I have no idea how this works or where to find people to interact with since this looks quite empty... I'd love to meet new people, discuss about the Bible and encourage each other to seek God and to get closer to Him!!

God bless you all! (:

fredskid

6 year(s) ago

luciag:

Hi Lucia I'm new two my name is Fred I hope to make new Christian friends to help encourage and be encouraged I'm not sure this site works its kinda complicated God Bless 

Hi everyone! My name's Lucia and I'm new on here... I have no idea how this works or where to find people to interact with since this looks quite empty... I'd love to meet new people, discuss about the Bible and encourage each other to seek God and to get closer to Him!!

God bless you all! (:

Chatmom

6 year(s) ago

Hi everyone! I’m Kathi, one of the admins here on myPraize. If you ever need any assistance, just send one of us a message and we’ll be glad to help! 

cherished-2

6 year(s) ago

Hi, 

There is some activity in some of the goups you might find interesting.  At least it is a place to discuss. Look to Soulmates by God, Kingdomnomics and Biblical Counseling Insights

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)