Login

Ninja Gaiden 2 Σ

javie

13 year(s) ago

I love this game a lot. Its one of my favorites of this year. Ninja Gaiden 2 Σ for the PS3 is the best version out there in stores. It has more missions than the original, more different options to choose from, and more weapons to fight with. I was a huge fan of part one, and I am a bigger fan of this one. Its funny to me, because I don't really get too interested with expansions, unless if its from Valve. But this one has "a must have" written all over it. The story is kind of different from the other Ninja Gaiden games from the series (at least that's what I think). You have a group of bad guys who steal a demon statue to take over the world by unleashing the demons from Hell. So its more of a apocalyptic kind of game that Ryu is going through. There are other missions in this game that you do play, that isn't part of the story, but you get to play with other characters. These characters are Momiji, Rachel from part one, and Ayane from part one also. The controls are the same, but the gameplay is more simple than part one. Remember how hard part one was? Well, its not as hard anymore. Its now to the level that anyone can pick up and play. The moves are now more simple to remember, and you can pick up very quickly to the addiction to what this game has to offer. There are team missions, but I haven't even tried those yet. Right now, I'm currently playing another game that I have rented on Gamefly. So that has to be taken care of for you to know what that is. I do have to negatives though. 1. Nudity. There is nudity to be found in this game, but its only for 1 or 2. Yes, you will be able to skip it, I think, but look away, if it doesn't skip. That's what I did. 2. The camera. It's still bit of a problem in this game. So there's a lot of getting use to. Over all, it was a great game. I loved it, and I would really like to buy this game. All in all, the score to this game. 4/5. Not perfect, but hey. I'm not complaining.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)