Login

Nintendo DS

TheLovelyMango

13 year(s) ago

I just got one last night.. Anyone have any game recommendations? =D

Owlright

13 year(s) ago

I recommend Scribblenauts (highly), any Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton games, New Super Mario Bros., I'm not sure if you like Pokemon games but I really enjoyed Pokemon HeartGold, Final Fantasy IV, and of course Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

Anything Zelda or Mario. That's all I play.

THeMadHatter

13 year(s) ago

Mario. Mario, Mario, Mario. Also, i think they have an Alice in Wonderland one that looked pretty epic. Haven't played it yet. Oh well.

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

Jealous!

memnonkarana

13 year(s) ago

[b]keyseya wrote:[/b] [quote]Jealous![/quote] ^ This

TheLovelyMango

13 year(s) ago

Haha don't be jealous :3 I bought it with my own moneyz.... Nyeh my boyfriend is already going to get me Pokemon T_T He wants to turn me into a gamer O.O Thanks, though ^_^ I'll definitely look for some of those games when I go to the store

TheLovelyMango

13 year(s) ago

Um guys? I really don't want to get Mario...it reminds me too much of someone I'd rather forget... I'll definitely check out Kingdom Hearts and Zelda stuff though! I just got Final Fantasy (the 4 heroes of light one) and a Digimon game (just for the sake of having one >.>) and I love them <3 Haha the reason I wanted an easy game was just so I could figure out what I was doing. I'm past that now ^_^ It's all good! =D

AlexHunter

13 year(s) ago

You should totally get Pokemon Black. I need to complete my Pokedex :P

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)