Login

Nose piercing?

RainOnYourParade

13 year(s) ago

I just got my nose pierced yesterday because I turned 18 and I felt rebellious..even thought it's not rebellious at all since my parents were all for it, and it was legal...but still! I felt older(: Anyway, the reason I posted this is because I was wondering if any of you girls have your nose pierced? What do you use to clean it? The guy was really nice, but all he said when it was over to use Dial antibacterial soap, warm water, and a Q-tip to clean it. I was so excited about it, I didn't even care to ask him how exactly I put all that together.:P I ended up buying this Dial antibacterial with moisturizer Gold stuff. Do you think that's okay? Here's a picture of the product ... [url]http://www.overstockdrugstore.com/product_images/i/017000085074.jpg[/url] and I just run a Q-tip under water, put a little soap on it, and rub it around the nose stud. Is that how it's done? I looked up so much stuff online, but every site says something different and not many of them talked about using soap...

Cowgurl4JC

13 year(s) ago

Hmmm, I don't have a nose piercing, but one of my best friends does so I'll ask her next time she's on the IM. Also, have you thought of possibly going back to the place you got your nose pierced at and asking them? I'm very sure that they would be more than happy too help you out.

RainOnYourParade

13 year(s) ago

Alright, thanks much! Yeah, I've thought about going back there or to another one, but I thought I'd check on here first because the closest tattoo place is 50 minutes away:/ but I'll probably stop up there tomorrow and see what they say.

NinjaUnicorn

13 year(s) ago

You could always give them a call.

HellohCoda

13 year(s) ago

I've had my nose pierced since April. When I first got it, the piercing person told me just regular soap and warm water. And that's all you need. So just splash some water on your nose, then rub regular soap around it and then rinse it. And that's all (:

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)