Login

NOT EVERYONE WILL HEAR BEFORE CHRIST COMES BACK

Phil777

17 year(s) ago

This post is for Christians who hold an unbiblical belief that “Christ wont come back until everyone has heard the gospel” (this is the main strong hold, it has minor variations). This teaching is derived primarily from scriptures such as these… Mt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Mark 13:10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations. From these True scriptures, the idea has spread throughout the church that Christ isn’t coming in our future until everyone has heard the gospel (or minor variations). This teaching MAJORLY stuffs up peoples understanding of the end times hence I will swiftly put an end to it using the following scriptures…. FIRST THINGS FIRST - the Prophecies that “the gospel will be preached to every creature” Mark 16:15 and the like were FULFILLED in THE MINISTRY OF PAUL AND THE APOSTLES!!! Colosians 1 23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which WAS preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister; Notice how paul (and scripture) says the gospel, which ye have heard, and which WAS preached to every creature which is under heaven; Paul is establishing that His ministry of taking the gospel to the gentile nations was / IS the fulfilling of the scriptures that show the gospel must be preached to every creature / every nation. This alone should end the discussion, but there are is much more proof… First – the bible says in Daniel Dan 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be. Daniel says the end is at the APPOINTED TIME – which means the day and the hour is FIXED. But the teaching (which I am trying exposing to be wrong) holds that Christ’s Return could happen at ANY time contingent upon when the church “gets their act together” and tells the whole world. The bible says the time is fixed, but this ‘theology’ holds that the time is static (ie subject to change). Second, multiple scriptures show that as far as God has concerned, all the nations have heard, and are without excuse Romans 10 17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. 18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world. Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world. Clearly its not saying every single person has heard – but its saying every nation has heard (back in paul’s day) and that act (the ministry of the apostles) is enough to leave the whole world being classed as having heard the sound of the apostles message. Third is simple bible logic – how can “everyone hear” when we have babies dying (who cant hear the gospel), we have deaf and mute children (who cant hear the gospel), we have vegetables and mentally retarded who don’t have the mental faculties to hear and respond to the gospel, we have aborigines wandering in the middle of the Australian outback who will in all likelihood never hear the gospel, and on top of that 140,000 people die every day, so to say that every single person of those will hear the gospel (as well as the other 5 billion who are still alive) will all hear the gospel first and THEN Christ will come back – it just defies logic and reality – yet churches use it to hype up the multitudes of Christians out their into believing things that simply aren’t true. Make your foundations sure, check everything against the Word of Yeshua Messiah. Amen.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)