Login

Ok guys, plz help!

Wolf97

14 year(s) ago

Ok, so I'm going into the seventh grade, and i really like this girl, Erin. Shes funny, smart, and cute. Shes not a christian, but she does believe in things like angels and God, just not so sure about creation. Anyway, i really like her, and she likes me back. She says were dating, and i really want to agree with her, but i haven't gotten the "OK" from my parents that i can start dating her, or anyone for that matter. I need to know how to tell her that without ruining the whole thing. I need guy advice, and maybe a girl or 2's advice. Please help me! :unsure:

Son-Of-Fire

14 year(s) ago

Don't come in here expecting "girls advice" because girls aren't supposed to be on here. I'd say to take things slow. Say you just want to be friends for now and then maybe once you mature enough it can turn into a real romantic relationship. Focus on your education for now though.

rami009

14 year(s) ago

i thought this was tim at first:lol:

Wolf97

14 year(s) ago

Well, that sounds nice, but what do i say so i dont make her think i dont like her anymore? :unsure:

Son-Of-Fire

14 year(s) ago

"Listen, I do think I kinda like you and all, but I really don't think I'm ready to commit to a relationship right now. I think maybe we should just be friends for now and then maybe once I mature enough we can make this into something more." and Matt, I thought the same thing.

Wolf97

14 year(s) ago

Thank You so much, I'll say that to her, and keep u guys posted.:woohoo:

Wolf97

14 year(s) ago

OK, so i told her, and she understands. Thank you guys so much!:silly:

serfofChrist92

14 year(s) ago

*faints* *wakes up...rereads* *faints again*

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)