Login

OMJ!!

joe-jonas-lover

16 year(s) ago

The Jonas Brothers are comming out with a T.V. show called J.O.N.A.S. there secort agents poseing as the Jonas Brothers!! (Don't get mad at me cuz I brang this up, this up please please please please please please!!!) Comment! BTW its gunna be on Disney Channel!

Post edited by: joe-jonas-lover, at: 2007/10/23 05:47

Ragu

16 year(s) ago

Never ever been a fan of the Jonas Brothers, never ever will be. Can't stand the Disney channel. All the shows seem to run together. It's all just a big ploy by good old Disney to make masses of monies to run us poor peons into the ground.

joe-jonas-lover

16 year(s) ago

umm... sorry you feel that way!:blush:

cartoon2

16 year(s) ago

i don't have the extra channels :( if i did i would be watchin tv a whole lot more.

downtime1

16 year(s) ago

it wouldnt be that cool

joe-jonas-lover

16 year(s) ago

Yes it will, anything with Joseph Adam Jonas in it AWSOME! LOL!

Ragu

16 year(s) ago

Imagine if Disney actually did something worthwile with their time and money...

joe-jonas-lover

16 year(s) ago

they do, all the time, but it was better when they made movie for kids, not money! My mom was jokeing and said! "Brittany, they are really your type of boys!" I then I said "Why do you day that?" Then she said "[i]super secort spys brittany[/i]"! lol! They are my type of boys lol!

Ragu

16 year(s) ago

Lemme rephrase what I stated earlier. Disney no longer makes anything worthwile. Some of the greatest movies were made by Disney. Jungle Book, Lion King, Hercules, and countless others defined Disney. Nowadays it's all HSM and Hannah Montana :sick:

joe-jonas-lover

16 year(s) ago

Yep, thoses shows suck! I dislike HSM :sick: passion! Hannah Montana :sick: is better, but still :pinch: soo, yeah! But still, Super Secorit Spys! That sounds AWSOME!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)