Login

one night with the king

Rachel721

17 year(s) ago

why did the king have to have his chest showing at alltimes?!?!? other than that and the occasional breasts, it was a beautiful story and it's fun to make fun of Haman :) has anyone else seen it yet?

JeffreyNevins

17 year(s) ago

No. Saw the ad in the paper. Story of Esther. I wonder if it's indie or studio? Good or bad?

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

[b]Rachel721 wrote:[/b] [quote]why did the king have to have his chest showing at alltimes?!?!? other than that and the occasional breasts, it was a beautiful story and it's fun to make fun of Haman :) has anyone else seen it yet?[/quote] Well, he probably had his chest showing at all times because that's how a lot of "secular" people dressed at the time. They probably wanted a certain amount of historical accuracy in the movie (although when that dude was makin' a move on Esther at the beginning, that was TOTALLY historically inaccurate). When you say the occasional breasts, are you referring to men's or women's? Because I don't recall seeing anything remotely close to women's breasts being exposed. I think it was, for a Christian film, incredible. Usually Christian films are crappy because of low budgets. This one turned out pretty darn good, though.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)