Login

Patience? What Patience?

popcantoo

17 year(s) ago

Hey guys, I was just wondering if you had any tips on keeping your cool/attitude when you're cheesed off? My mom and sisters constanty make me aggrivated and frustrated. It's often little stuff that I say something about then they blow up at me, or (I admit) I act annoying so my one sister gets mad. So I was just hoping for advice. P.S. Prayers are good, too!:) P.P.S I'm not ticked now, but when I get that way, I will try to come here and explain the situation.

maul93461

17 year(s) ago

[b]popcantoo wrote:[/b] [quote]Hey guys, I was just wondering if you had any tips on keeping your cool/attitude when you're cheesed off? My mom and sisters constanty make me aggrivated and frustrated. It's often little stuff that I say something about then they blow up at me, or (I admit) I act annoying so my one sister gets mad. So I was just hoping for advice. P.S. Prayers are good, too!:) P.P.S I'm not ticked now, but when I get that way, I will try to come here and explain the situation.[/quote] Try to seperate yourself from the situation and pray for a cool down. If you cannot seperate, keep your focus on God. Its not a sin to get frustrated. But to act out in anger against someone is bad. Keep God in the picture at all times. He is your control.

popcantoo

17 year(s) ago

Yes, I try to get away or think about something else. It is very hard. And I definately need to pray about it more... Thanks!

Bittersweet

17 year(s) ago

I recommend the classic: count to ten. Or deep breathing. That helps. (I try to use the deep breathing technique, but I get angry very easily and it doesn't always work out too well. Hehe... )

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)