Login

Persuasive essay help needed!

Bittersweet

17 year(s) ago

in my english class, we're writing persuasive essays. I'm doing mine on why Christianity needs to be accepted in public schools. any1 got a few ideas to spit out for me? and if you do, please give a few details about your idea.

linguist4Christ

17 year(s) ago

Thesis: Christianity needs to be accepted in public schools. Body 1: Background information to inform your readers i.e; how the situation has changed within the past 50 years,etc. Body 2: Pro side on why Christianity should be allowed Body 3: Anti side ( but don't go into too much detail) Body 4: More pro side, showing how bad the anti side is Conclusion: Tying it altogether, restating your thesis (use different wording) and the reasons/benefits for the schools, call to action etc. be sure to add your opinions as well, since this is a persuasive essay. 'Course, this is just a rough idea. Hope it helps!!! Let me know what you come up with, I'd like to see how it turns out :)

Bittersweet

17 year(s) ago

[b]linguist4Christ wrote:[/b] [quote]Thesis: Christianity needs to be accepted in public schools. Body 1: Background information to inform your readers i.e; how the situation has changed within the past 50 years,etc. Body 2: Pro side on why Christianity should be allowed Body 3: Anti side ( but don't go into too much detail) Body 4: More pro side, showing how bad the anti side is Conclusion: Tying it altogether, restating your thesis (use different wording) and the reasons/benefits for the schools, call to action etc. be sure to add your opinions as well, since this is a persuasive essay. 'Course, this is just a rough idea. Hope it helps!!! Let me know what you come up with, I'd like to see how it turns out :)[/quote] thank you so much! i'll let you know how it goes!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)