Login

PleasePray for Kellie Miner

asiablue413

18 year(s) ago

I'd like to ask for prayers for my young friend Kellie. She's 12 years old & is battling Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML). She was first diagnosed about 2 years ago, and treatment then put the cancer into remission. Now it's back, and the chemotherapy has wiped out her body's ability to fight infections. She's been in the hospital since 7/12, and is struggling with not being able to go to school, and losing all her hair....again. She's an amazing kid, and has been ministering to others all of the times she's been in the hospital. You can learn more about her, and AML, at [url]www.teamkellie.org[/url] Please pray for her & her family, that they will continue to be strong in this battle. Thank you so very much for your time & prayers, it helps !!! Much love & aloha, God bless you all!! always, Sara

asiablue413

18 year(s) ago

New update: As of today, Kellie was back to a 0 count. She underwent another transfusion, and hopefully that will bring her counts back up. Please continue to pray for Kellie. She also asked that you pray for her friend, Gavin, who is fighting his own battle with cancer as well. Thank you again, to everyone who has taken some time to help these kids! God Bless you all! always, sara

asiablue413

18 year(s) ago

THE LATEST: Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to pray for my friend Kellie. The good news so far is that Kellie is now at home, after 38 days in the hospital. I think that will help her more with her recovery. She will find out this week how soon her bone marrow transplant will occur. Until then, Please keep Praying - It Helps!!! Much love & aloha GOD BLESS YOU ALL always.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)