Login

Prayer Needed

xhipsxandxheartsx

18 year(s) ago

Hello All- I am here to ask you to pray for my family. We are having a financial situation right now. With my senior year of high school coming up. I know this will be one of the most expensive years of my high school career. Our bank account is dwindling fast with all of the bills we have to pay since we have had unexpected things come up. I am asking for you to pray with me that my dad could find a better paying job or get a pay raise at his current job. I am also trying to find a job so that I can help out with the bills. I know and believe that God will provide for my family. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. God Bless, Tara

ILoveULikeWhoa

18 year(s) ago

wow, i pray that God will help your dad find a better paying job and help with all of the bills, i can remember when we were in that kind of situation and all of the sudden we got a check in the mail for no reason i forgot how much it was but it helped us pay the mortgage and we were basically about to lose our house but because of the check we didn't, I hope that something that awesome would happen to you, and soon Good Luck

horsechic1990

18 year(s) ago

I will pray for you Tara, no problem! I really hope that things get better for you and your family! God Bless you!

steadmanliving

18 year(s) ago

Hi, I will for sure, pray for you. God Bless, Steadman

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)