Login

Quick history question!

blkndbeautiful

16 year(s) ago

Why did the French and Indian war take place? For some reason I can't find the answer to this question anywhere online.

jazmin0393

16 year(s) ago

maybe the indians were trying to gain independence from the french

Sk8emerica

16 year(s) ago

[b]blkndbeautiful wrote:[/b] [quote]Why did the French and Indian war take place? For some reason I can't find the answer to this question anywhere online.[/quote] Cheat much?

The-Prophet

16 year(s) ago

[b]Sk8emerica wrote:[/b] [quote][b]blkndbeautiful wrote:[/b] [quote]Why did the French and Indian war take place? For some reason I can't find the answer to this question anywhere online.[/quote] Cheat much?[/quote] It's only cheating if it is a test.

The-Prophet

16 year(s) ago

[b]blkndbeautiful wrote:[/b] [quote]Why did the French and Indian war take place? For some reason I can't find the answer to this question anywhere online.[/quote] The French and Indian War was started when the French wanted colonies the British owned. The French and the British started out with minor territorial disputes until the French allied with the Indians and the war broke out.

blkndbeautiful

16 year(s) ago

[b]Sk8emerica wrote:[/b] [quote][b]blkndbeautiful wrote:[/b] [quote]Why did the French and Indian war take place? For some reason I can't find the answer to this question anywhere online.[/quote] Cheat much?[/quote] Excuse me? That isn't considered cheating. Somebody needs to brush up on their definitions. Thank you to The_Prophet for helping me, I was really wondering what the cause of that war was. I enjoy history :).

Post edited by: blkndbeautiful, at: 2008/02/13 19:19

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)