Login

QUOTES!

horsechic1990

17 year(s) ago

Common! Lets quote lines from movies! This can be lines from any movie you want, just quote away (please keep the quotes clean!)! Oh, and please state the movie it's from! "Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-NEO....Nah-Nah-Nah-Nah-SPOREN!" -Kung-Pow: Enter the Fist "I'm an idiot!" (wall echoes back): "YOUR AN IDIOT!" -The Grinch "I've got a bumbly bunch of cocnuts...." -the Lion King Ok, I'll think of some more later! In the meantime, MORE QUOTES PLEASE! ;) And the funnier the better! :lol:

druminzach

17 year(s) ago

"Everything in this room is edible, my children, even I am edible, but that would be called cannibalism." -[u]Willy Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.[/u] "Hello Beastie." -Jack Sparrow in [u]Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest[/u] "They run like the very whips of their master are behind them." - Legalos in [u]Lord of the Rings:The Two Towers[/u] "Looky,Looky, I got Hooky." - One of the lost boys in [u]Hook[/u] "Maybe I could bake her a cake, or something." - Pedro in [u]Napoleon Dynamite[/u] "I think we're going to need a bigger boat" - Some Guy in [u]Jaws[/u] "Another perfect landing" - Obiwan in [u]Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith[/u] That's all of the quotes I can think of.

Post edited by: druminzach, at: 2007/06/03 13:37

sonoftheking

17 year(s) ago

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." -The Godfather "So, it's a two-bedroom one-bath make-your-friends-hate-ya?" -Seinfeld "Did you find out who stabbed him?" "Yeah, it turns out it was his ex-girlfriend." "Well, you're not going near this hooligan anymore." "Well, I don't know. I mean, think about it, Jerry. There must be something exciting about this guy if he can arouse that kind of passion. I mean, to be stab-worthy. You know, it's kind of a compliment." "Yeah, too bad he didn't get shot. He could have been the one." - Jerry and Elaine-Seinfeld "It's more like a full-body dry heave set to music." - George, on Elaine's dancing style.-Seinfeld "I can't go to a bad movie by myself! What am I gonna do? Make sarcastic remarks to strangers?"-Seinfeld "I will never understand why they cook on TV. I can't smell it; can't eat it; can't taste it. The end of the show they hold it up to the camera, "Well, here it is. You can't have any. Thanks for watching. Goodbye."-Seinfeld "The Chalk Outline guy's got a good job.Not too dangerous -- the criminals are long gone. I guess these are people who wanted to be sketch artists but they couldn't draw very well. "Uh, listen, Jon, forget the sketches, do you think if we left the dead body right there on the sidewalk you could manage to trace around it?" How does that help them solve the crime? They look at the thing on the ground, "Oh, his arm was like that when he hit the pavement. The killer must have been... Jim."-Seinfeld "You can measure distance by time. "How far away is it?" "Oh, about 20 minutes." But it doesn't work the other way. "When do you get off work?" "Around 3 miles."-Seinfeld

BrotherReed

17 year(s) ago

Oh Geez, I have to clean up that Empire quote, it's all wrong. Darth Vader: Obi Wan never told you what happened to your father. Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him. Darth Vader: No, I am your father. Luke: That's not true. That's impossible! Darth Vader: Search your feelings, you know it to be true! Luke: NOOOOOO! No... Darth Vader: Luke, you can destroy the emperor, he has forseen it! It is your destiny. Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son!

miss-hail

17 year(s) ago

"awww....you guys made me innk!!!" -- Finding Nemo

skittlezbaby

17 year(s) ago

"you will curse the day you did not do, what that the phantom asked of you" -phatom/erik played by gerard butler: phantom of the opera

SmilinBob

17 year(s) ago

Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man. -Taxi Driver

serfofChrist92

17 year(s) ago

"Yes Father, I'll ask him! If I fight for you, do I get to kill Englishmen?" "Is your father a ghost, or do you converse with the Almighty?" "In order to find an equal, an Irishman is forced to converse with the Almighty. Now answer the bleeping question!" --Braveheart

iamconquered

17 year(s) ago

Which part of him is this, exactly?:pinch: -Zoom People, we've got abug in the electrical system!-MIB2 These tasks are testing you in away it is almost brutal-HarryPotter4 Time to put it on.What on?The last suit you'll ever wear.-MIB We will fight as one.-Eragon I beleive I can fly!SMASH!!!!!-IceAge2 Spit shine!!!!!!!!!-SpaceJam

Post edited by: iamconquered, at: 2007/07/02 19:11

Cheecha

17 year(s) ago

"lts go to candy mountiain charlie, come one charlie, candy mountian"

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)