Login

Rant: Cold Case

JamesRaio

16 year(s) ago

I just saw an old "Cold Case" recording last night, and it was an episode about a 15 year old girl who couldn't control her lust. The whole episode was anti-christian. They made all the Christians not only hypocrites, but murderers. Furthermore, the murdered girl, before she dies of course, teaches all the christians how it is good and "beautiful" to be homosexual or have premarital sex. Then they end the episode on a "touching" note by having the dead promiscuous girl's last words be, "God likes me just the way I am," implying that we do not need repent or go on the path of self-perfectyion. Our old sinfuil selves are just fine. Sadly, this garbage reaches millions of homes and is becoming the new Ameriucan religion. The truth is that "there is no one righteous, not one" (Romans 3:10). Furthermore, "Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to" (Luke 13:24). Humans are sinful and depraved. Very few, through God's grace, will attain eternal life. The idea that we can sin all we want, never repent, and we are just fine the way we are is a disgusting idea.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)