Login

Recent Purchases

screams

17 year(s) ago

post your recent dvd purchases (or new dvds you have received) here. for my birthday last week i got: fun with dick and jane hulk redeye (i was less excited about this, and i'll probably take forever to watch it) i also bought: the godfather trilogy indiana jones trilogy the pianist

BrotherReed

17 year(s) ago

I haven't bought any DVD's in the last month or so but I got a bunch for Christmas because that's largely what I asked for. Christmas take includes... Airplane! Groundhog Day Hook King Kong (2005) Shrek Pinky and the Brain vols. 1-2 The Truman Show I also received Liar, Liar but I already had it so I exchanged it for 12 Monkeys.

rami009

17 year(s) ago

pirates 2 the naked gun series

BrotherReed

17 year(s) ago

[b]screams wrote:[/b] [quote] redeye (i was less excited about this, and i'll probably take forever to watch it)[/quote] I thought Red Eye was pretty good for what it was. A little awkward but I was impressed at the suspense in the second act.

Post edited by: BrotherReed, at: 2007/01/15 15:39

Stingray04

17 year(s) ago

Pride & Predjudice (The recent one.) Gideon the Tuba Warrior! (I really like Veggie Tales. Though this movie was a group gift.:P )

screams

17 year(s) ago

[b]BrotherReed wrote:[/b]I thought Red Eye was pretty good for what it was. A little awkward but I was impressed at the suspense in the second act.<br><br>Post edited by: BrotherReed, at: 2007/01/15 15:39[/quote] to me it just looked sort of generic, and a lot of suspense type movies aren't always my favorite. we'll see, i have liked a few odd movies.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)