Login

Saved????

kandykiss

15 year(s) ago

how do u know if you r rlly saved??? i was always so sure i was saved... i was so on fire for God and completely dependent on him. I know i felt his presence and the holy spirit in me. He was my complete life. although i always faded away from here every once in awhile for a few weeks tops. but lately ive been caught up in a new scene. and it showed me that i was happy even when i was faded away from God. I was living life my way and wasnt sad or missing him. I thought the only way I could b complete is with him (i do miss him but not enough to give up my way of living.) my life right now is soo far from Gods life for me. Im doing absolutly everything the world does and i rlly dont want to give it up. so u know if someone is saved by their fruits.... well if im not living for him at all does that mean im not saved??? or mayb never was???? how do u know????

rami009

15 year(s) ago

i know im not the best person to answer this question. and dante definietly isnt! dont listen to him. but i can try to ask the padre at my school tomorrow (if i remember) and get you an answer

kandykiss

15 year(s) ago

Thank you =)

Sojourn-buddy

15 year(s) ago

Hey whats is up. I am a mod in chat and a adult. NO offence but Dante does not seem to know scripture. Plus it amazes me that someone who does not believe woudl even take the time to make a comment.... Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: [there is] none that doeth good. well anyways I have been where you are before. see Happiness is a emoition and even in sin there is pleasure but it is only for a short time. Hebrews 11:25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; well see God knows your heart but our actions do show what we believe. AKA faith without works is dead. see it is just the times we live in. Jesus's return is very close and satan is really attacking Gods people to draw them away. You see deep down this really bothers you, other wise you would nto have posted the question :D and that is a good sign. see you can have happiness and not joy. Happiness is controled by emoitions but not Joy that is the fruit of the spirit. Well you had doubts if you were ever saved, well you were. I think well we all at times in life kind of slip back to some degree. what you do is ask God to help you, He hears and understands.. See the real Question is not am I saved (even though it is a important question ) the real question is this John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. How much do we really Love God/ Jesus ? I mean look at the protical son. Not saying that is you but if you feel you have steped away from God, maybe you have and the fact that you are asking question is that God is tugging at your heart. just a thought well swing by chat sometime and look for me if you would like to ask more questions. or even check out my page and listen to my music.. i did that a f ew years ago. OK God Bless

InHisLove

15 year(s) ago

kandykiss, could you die today without fear? It's a hard, morbid question with multiple answers. For me, it's actually no. There are a bunch or long, self-incriminating things that people wouldn't think would influence my answer, but it did. So... Could you? Right now, if you died, would you be afraid of facing the Almighty? If you don't believe in an Almighty, then this doesn't really relate to you. I hope that helped. God bless. In His Love, --Ami

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)