Login

Scariest movie scenes?

BrotherReed

17 year(s) ago

[b]IMPORTANT[/b] Try to list these scenes as vaguely as possible so that people who've seen the film will recognize what you mean but you won't give away key plot points to those who haven't. Thanks. Anyway, here's a few that creeped me out. Note I don't watch a lot of horror movies (thrillers are more my genre) so I probably scare more easily than most. The Ring - closet scene Signs - Thing on the roof The Mothman Prophecies - bedroom with his wife, and also when he hits the mirror The Others - door slam, girl in the dress Se7en - Sloth What are some of yours?

Death4yourLIFE

17 year(s) ago

ALIEN - The ventilation ducts.

peewee872

17 year(s) ago

saw- guys in bathroom with legs chained and saw texas chain saw masecere-guy /hanging/ leg cut off/ boot / salt/

Naa-Naa

16 year(s) ago

this isnt a horrer movie but on eight below when the sea lion jumped out it freaked all of my friends out when we saw it

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]BrotherReed wrote:[/b] [quote]Signs - Thing on the roof[/quote] I personally thought the footage from the birthday party had the bigger jump scene...at least in theaters. Uh...I don't watch too many horror films, since most of them nowadays have crap storylines and/or are remakes. Psycho - The shower and the basement

dancingwithtomatoes42

16 year(s) ago

I dont watch scary movies...:( They scare me!

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote]I dont watch scary movies...:( They scare me![/quote] Wimp. :P

dancingwithtomatoes42

16 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote]I dont watch scary movies...:( They scare me![/quote] Wimp. :P[/quote] I know. Lol. But I dunno. Real life is scary enough for me. I mean, those cliques in high school are scary enough...:ohmy:

dancingwithtomatoes42

16 year(s) ago

Not to mention the debate forum. That is a pretty scary place too...

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)