Login

School

TorontoGurl

13 year(s) ago

Ppl in my skool are kind of real un-christian like they swear a lot of the time and the boys like saying sick things. There real 9ice tho but what am i suppose 2 do when they do stuff like that? I'm a little bored of it most ppl in my class believe in multiple gods or are moslem, few are christian. But they're not real christians. I'm thinking of going 2 a christian school next year or when my dad has the money and time to come back to Canada with us I could go to a christian school b4 a graduate this year. What do u think?:unsure:

THeMadHatter

13 year(s) ago

I think God called us to love all of our neighbors as we do ourselves. That's the world chica, full of violence, war, cursing, sex, and sin. You're not going to escape it anywhere- not even a Christian school. If you are uncomfortable with it then set the standard. Speak up for yourself and say "Hey, could you please not say those things/cuss around me? It really does make me uncomfortable." And in the mean time, share the love and truth of God. As for the other religion thing, that's going to happen. Not everyone is going to believe in our God. What you can do for them is pray for them, and when they need someone, be there for them. That's all apart of God's love.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)