Login

Scientologists

meownip

15 year(s) ago

I know part of what thier beliefs are but I don't really understand how people can believe it. Tom Cruise does, is that driving people to this religion? I'd appreciate it if you have anymore to add or something to discuss on the matter.

Phalynx

15 year(s) ago

I don't know much about their beliefs, I think that they believe we came from aliens or something along those lines. I think that Tom Cruise is drawing people into this merely because of his fame, but I don't even know if he upholds scientology theology or rules. I will look up Scientology though, interesting topic, made me think. Bravo.

larry229

15 year(s) ago

Where's Ian when you need him?

meownip

15 year(s) ago

well I know all about them and thier religion, but i just think its ridiculous to believe something so... silly. Tom Cruise is on level 7 out of 8 to becomeing a "True Theatan". or so im told. Scientology tells us that we are truely god-like aliens who came to the earth as clams. To remember your horrible experiance as a clam, you go through series of expensive therapies. Only if you're famous, you get the therapies for free. the more you "remember" your experiances the more you are on your way to becoming a "True Theatan" which is why i wonder how come people believe in this stuff

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)