Login

Screamo

Luke

18 year(s) ago

k, I personally don't like the stuff, but some of my friends are into screamo. More than just the sound, I don't really know if I appreciate the lyrics. Supposedly Christian bands are singing about murder and molestation and stuff I don't really want to hear about. Not that you can understand them... I just want some opinions from Christians listening to screamo music. Luke

Skrizzie

18 year(s) ago

Check out the topic on Christian Metal uner the General board.

Luke

18 year(s) ago

will do

ANGELSFLUTTERBYE

18 year(s) ago

:silly:

DHfan

18 year(s) ago

ya.... i posted a long thing on this topic on the christian metal thread

jjcriss

18 year(s) ago

here are some good christian screamo bands... -Angels Among Us -Haste the Day -As I Lay Dying -Emery -As Cities Burn -underOATH -Still Remains -Remove the Veil -Common Yet Forbidden i could go on and on but im to lazy...

DHfan

18 year(s) ago

depends on whether or not you consider screemo anything with screaming or growling Underoath's new Cd "Define the Great Line" is absolutely sick.

horsechic1990

18 year(s) ago

[b]jjcriss wrote:[/b] [quote]here are some good christian screamo bands... -Angels Among Us -Haste the Day -As I Lay Dying -Emery -As Cities Burn -underOATH -Still Remains -Remove the Veil -Common Yet Forbidden i could go on and on but im to lazy...[/quote] I love Haste the Day!!! I like some screamo bands, but I would rather listen to Christian screamo bands than non-Christian screamo bands, 'cause then I definately know that the message of the lyrics is not about something I shouldn't be listening to.

sk8drama

17 year(s) ago

screamo music is the best music alive,death metal,doom,threash,brown,black,white,grungemetal r always good!!!:evil:

sweetness

17 year(s) ago

Woah..Screamo..Isn't..well it is real,and then its not.I think that screamo is mostly bands like AlexisOnFire..But,you dissed UnderOATH.Wow,trust me,if alot of UnderOATH fans saw this,you'd be in trouble.And no,UnderOATH isn't screamo..Its Hardcore/rock.UnderOATH isn't sick.Wow,I still can't believe that people say that about UnderOATH.They talk about God.Their passionate for God.They Have bible studies after all of their concerts..and invite anyone they know.Have you ever listened to them?One of their sorta-not-screaming songs?You should.Then look up the Lyrics.You know what..just go here: [url]http://www.darklyrics.com/u/underoath.html[/url] Their a great band.I can't believe that someone shot UnderOATH down like that.They pray for their listeners,They pray for everyone.One of the bands that they were on Warped tour with shot them down.The band said that UnderOATH hated bis/lez/gays.UnderOath wrote a comment telling those people that they didn't hate them.So the next time you shoot UnderOATH down.Think about it first. [url]http://www.radioblogclub.com/search/0/some_will_seek_forgiveness__others_escape[/url] Ohh, and listen to this song.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)